Tuesday, September 23, 2008


Hi Everyone!!!

My name is Didi Constano.

I am a Professional Magician and Spiritual Life Consultant from Surabaya city, East Java-Indonesia.

I make this web blog, not just to share my profile and job description. But also I want to share you a little bit of my life time experience, so maybe that you could take a little bit of lesson from it.

By the way, If you want to use me, as a entertainer for your Wedding Party, Birthday Party, Company Party, etc... You can contact me at contact information below :
* + 6285854174162 (Hot Line)
* + 623171074224
Or you can e-mail me at here :

didiconstano@gmail.com or didiconstano@yahoo.com
--------------------------------------------------------
Who is the first one influence me to learn magic?

My mother cousin (my uncle) was the first one influence me to learn everything about magic, not only influence me, he was also my first mentor in the world of magic, he teach me the basic of magic since i am in the second grade elementary school, and he was the first introduce me to a star magician "David Copperfield" Who is very-very deep influence me to learned magic more and more. Then when I am in the five grade elementary school, I just know that my uncle have learned his magic skill from his uncle, which mean i must called grandpa for him, and I just realise that my grandfather is one of the famous magician from "Sinar Sakti Magic Club" in Surabaya, my grandfather names is "Dino", and people usually called him "Bung/Om Dino" (he was pass away right now) . Then after I discovered that my grandfather is a magician, not long from that, I learned magic too from my grandpa, but the kind of magic I learned from him is just stage magic and the secret of illusion art. After I graduate from elementary high school, I choose Stella Marris Catholic High School to be my next school. And when in the First grade high school, my grandfather introduce me to his student in magic and the name is "Sucahyo" (famous magician and bizzarist from Surabaya). Maybe Mr.Cahyo never make me as his student, but for me, he was my third mentor and teacher in magic, from this guy I learned something new so much, which is called Close-Up magic (I believe this is the very difficult kind of magic to learned). I learned so much of new methods from Mr. Cahyo and in his hand my skilled and abilities get improved much-much better day by day. And once upon a day in his magic store "Alakazam" at Tunjungan Plaza, he said something like this to me : "Woww...!!! Sulap kartumu bagus dan halus lho di, kenapa kamu tidak fokus saja mendalami jenis sulap ini? Kamu pasti bisa jadi kalau mau terus berusaha dan berlatih" and that day, because of the word came out from his mouth, until right now, I dedicated my life for close-up card magic (but this not mean I cannot do another magic, I'm just more focus on the card magic), because of that, until right now on 2008, sometimes my fellow in magic calling me "Didi The Cardmen". I owe you Mr.Cahyo, Thank You so very much.

Author/Original Wrote By : Didi Constano, Magicman, 2008.


Below is one of my video performance, so enjoy it.

No comments: